Saturday, July 28, 2007

It sucks because, while I'm so amped to leave, I had to start saying my goodbyes on Thursday.

I saw Ellen for the last time in two and a half years, but CERTAINLY not forever, Thursday night. She'd gone out for drinks with us after Spanish, and I'm sure that alcohol had something to do with it, but she teared up when we parted ways, and then I teared up, and then blamed it entirely on her and her actress nature, but man am I gonna miss being around someone that gets even more worked up about politics than I do. At one point on Thursday, I thought she was going to attack Joel from across the table. That's intense. ELLEN I LOVE YOU AND I WILL SEE SICKO AS A TRIBUTE.

I also had to start saying goodbye at work, to Tavi and Roy, working with Juan and being "managed" by Carl. I'm not gonna lie, I had to hold back the tears after I gave Carl a hug and Roy then told me that I wasn't "allowed" to leave. Damnit, Uno's, I hate that I love you so much.

I also hate that I have to be there again in six hours and I'm not asleep yet. Uh...

No comments: