Thursday, November 8, 2007

Pictures!

What you've all been waiting for, so get off my balls:


My favorite picture that I've taken in Panamá so far: Here is my six year old host sister, blatantly disregarding whatever disease might be festering in this dead dog and kneeling behind it with a plate of food, while Samuel drags it down the street by its leash.


Saluting the flag


Jolanys, getting her makeup did before the Tipico demonstration on Independence Day.


Tipico


Javier


Group 60 at our Despedida.


Here I am, putting art school to use as I shave the Batman Logo into the thickets of Franco's chest hair.

4 comments:

CoCo said...

that first pic is classic

Lydia said...

Love your blog. You crack me up! Counting the seconds until your arrival in Chiriqui...

lkeclvrt said...

Good work putting up those pictures. I especially like the one with the dead dog. He certainly looks dead. Stay safe down there, as always.

Jim Boynton said...

hola, soy el primo del esposo de tu madre. suerte con tu trabajo, me parece muy bien. tienes que saber que no todos de su lado de la familia son guerreros, aun que me gustan tirar fusiles:) tienes tu todo mi apoyo.

j.b.